- 1 Welcome to the Tacview Wiki!
Welcome to the Tacview Wiki!
What is Tacview?
Tacview is a universal flight data analysis tool which enables you to easily record, replay, and analyze any flight - whether the flight was made in a flight simulator or in real life.
What version of Tacview do I need?
If you are interested in Tacview, whether you're an individual or an enterprise, just download and install the program. There's one installer for everyone and you'll get all the features free for 21 days. Later you can decide what features you'd like to keep and you can buy the appropriate version if necessary.
How do I use Tacview?
With my favourite flight simulator
- DCS World
- Falcon 4.0
- Command: Modern Operations
- IL-2 Sturmovik
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D®
- Enemy Engaged – Comanche vs. Hokum
In the real world
For Tacview Enterprise clients only (organizations and companies)
- Create your own flight recordings using the native Tacview .acmi file format
- Create your own flight recordings using the very simple .csv file format
- Display new 3D objects in Tacview
- Display custom elevation data in Tacview
- Display custom terrain textures in Tacview
- Display custom static objects in Tacview
- Interpret .xml and .csv flight logs to create rosters
- Real Time Telemetry
- Add Entries to the Tacview Database
- Displaying a custom logo